Photo workshops for beginners.
- Do you own a digital camera and always wanted to take some time to learn how to use it properly?
- Do you wonder what all these buttons on your camera are about?
- You don’t want to listen hours and hours to someone talking about technical theory?
- You want to lean how to take photos in a practical and effective way?
Then this is the place for you!
I offer full day photography workshops for beginners in Stuttgart that always wanted to make more out of their camera. One workshops lasts six hours and after participating you will have a good basic knowledge about photography.
In the Stuttgart/Ludwigsburg region, Germany
will be announced here, in my newsletter and on social media
We will be a small group of maximum eight people and the workshop will take place either in Stuttgart or a neighbouring city (depending on the number of participants). If you can not make it to the next workshop, just send me your email address through the contact form and you will be automatically informed about any upcoming workshops! It is also possible to book your private coaching session.
Who can participate?
Participants must be 13 years or older. The workshop will be perfect for you if you start from scratch. If you are unsure, please contact me, so that I can check your level. The minimum of participants is two people. I limit the number of participants to eight so that I can still answer individual questions.
What will you learn?
We will cover the following topics during the six hours:
- Basic functions of the camera (self-timer, burst mode, focus, etc.)
- Which settings should be used in which situation?
- Basics of exposure (ISO, shutter speed, aperture, etc.)
- The rules of composition
My experience as a photography teacher showed me that most people are able to learn photography up to a certain level. Some hesitate to go deeper, because they don’t understand the technical aspects.
This is where I come in: I will show you that the basic settings are really easy to understand (if taught well) and you can learn the technical aspects easily (I did it, and you can, too!).
Dedicate one day
to learning something new.
What are the goals of the workshop?
- To understand you camera better
- To know what makes a great photo
- To know when to use which settings
- To know how to use the camera in manual mode
How much does it cost?
The workshop costs 110 Euros per person. If you register together with another person, you will pay only 90 Euros (this applies only if registration happens simultaneously).
How do I register?
- Go to the contact form and write your full name, postal address, email address, telephone number and camera model.
- If you register together with another person, please also send me the mentioned above for this person.
- I will send you an invoice and after the admission fee is paid, you will receive your confirmation of registration.
- About one week before the workshop, you will receive more information via email regarding place, etc.
Ready to take
Since the workshops usually take place in Germany, they will be held in German. In case you are interested in workshops in English and know at least one other person that will take part too, I can run a workshop in English as well.
And remember, you can always book a personal coaching! I will be happy to teach you!
“I thank you for the awesome images!
I am so excited about them, I did not know that I could look that great in photos!
Thank you! It was so much fun!”
“Working with Rebekka is great.
We told her our ideas, she listened to it and made helpful suggestions how to improve our ideas.
She is creative, unique, smart, funny and able to catch the details.”
“The photo shoot with Rebekka was so much fun! (…)
I am so thrilled about them – they turned out so well!”